Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Paul Polak and my garden


Today, after three days in a row of pretty intense showers here in Washington, the sun showed up and i decided to work on my plot at the Blair Community Garden. This year i'm planning to go big on beans, as many variety as i can find. So i had to go to the hardware store to get some nails and rope to star working on the structure for the pole beans. On my way back, NPR broadcast an interview to Paul Polak about his new book Out of Poverty. I haven't read it yet so there isn't much i can say other than i can wait to get my hands on it. If you like to listen to the interview follow this link.


1 comment:

paul polak said...

hi there! glad to hear you were inspired by the interview. i hope you enjoy the book.

if you'd like, shoot me an email at whatworks@paulpolak.com and i'll put you on our mailing list.

best,
paul polak